* From the well-known and unmistakable "Valentine" series of Olivetti typewriters.
* Mint condition both inside and out.
* A manual, individual, light-weight, portable typewriter.
* Red in color typewriter with matching color hard shell carrying/storage case.
* A manage, which has actually been incorporated into the backside of the typewriter, offers ease
of typewriter positioning inside the lugging case itself and transport
* Rubber stoppers are connected to the tough shell lugging case for ease of closure, transportation.
* Typewriter measures 14" x 131/2" x 41/2".
* Released for sale on Valentine's Day 1969.
* Manufactured at the Olivetti plant, Barcelona, Spain.
* Used very, very rarely ... In storage because late 1970's ... Needs brand-new ribbon.
* Classic design masterpiece - "Valentine" on display, as part of the design collection, at the
Museum of Modern Art, NYC, NY and the Design Museum, London, England.